Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo in Progress

Well, I decided to join the NaNoWriMo bandwagon for the month of November. Write 50k words on a novel in 30 or so days. I'm working on the last book in the time travel trilogy, Treasure so Rare. So it's a good jump start and this may just bring the book out a few months earlier than I planned in 2013, depending how it goes and then after final copy edits are done. If you'd like more info about this process, NaNoWriMo Writing Challenge

If you'd like to follow my progress, later in the day I will begin uploading my draft manuscript in progress to Smashwords. I will check back in when it is live on my page and post a link.

It will have a special NaNoWriMo designation and will be free for the month of November as I progress. Here is my Smashwords page: Grace Brannigan on Smashwords

The book in progress will be FREE for the month of November. Remember, this is the very rough first draft. At the least you can see how I work on my novels. Fascinating, eh? So, stop in, read for free, read new drafts as they are uploaded. Tell your friends. Only for November.

No comments:

Post a Comment