Sunday, September 9, 2012

Publicity via Press Releases

I’m working on putting together some pertinent press releases for getting the word out there about my books, which really I haven’t done anything along this line yet.

I've been working on some angles, an author in a sleepy hamlet in the Catskill mountains of New York.

An announcement about writing contemporary romance with 4 books in the Women of Character series ~ with heroines who find their true strength in times of crisis.

A press release about my second series Women of Strength, ordinary people pitched  through time into sometimes dangerous situations, who stand up and fight for those they love.

All my stories revolve around family. To me it's very important, the values that hold family together and also writing about women who discover their own strength in times of adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment