Friday, February 15, 2013

Treasure So Rare FREE for 5 days

Yup, I decided to try Amazon Kindle KDP Select which means the romance will be only on Amazon Kindle for the next three months. I now have 10 romances out everywhere in ebooks, but Treasure So Rare is all done, copy edits, etc., etc.

Treasure So Rare is the last book in the Women of Strength Time Travel Trilogy. This book has very strong elements of fantasy...more than usual for me and it was a blast to write. It finished up at 71,000 words. It was a NaNoWriMo winner in 2012.

To celebrate my 10th ebook, I am putting it FREE sometime in the next several days (when Amazon puts it through) for 5 days, on Amazon Kindle. Another experiment. After that, it will be $2.99.

I will post the link when it happens so you can hop on over and get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment